Tuesday, August 26, 2014


Ally Ferell
Werry Section 27
What is your prospective major?
My prospective major is Mechanical Engineering.

Have you ever used the terms “claims” and “evidence” in a class?  If so, what was the class and how did you use them?
I have used the words "claim" and "evidence" in class before. I used them mostly in my high school history and English classes in essays to explain what and how authors try to explain and prove a certain point.

What writing activities do you enjoy outside of school (blogging, tweeting, journaling, etc.)?  What do you write about and how often do you do it?
The only form of writing I do outside of school includes texts, emails, and tweets. I don't do these very often and when I do it's usually just about what I'm doing or asking questions. It's usually very casual except for the occasional formal email.

How do you feel about yourself as a writer?

I believe that I write the best on opinion papers and research papers. Creativity is not my strong suit, so I don't think I do well with creative essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment